Instagram

The Sponsors

Powered by Blogger.

Grab the Button












Etsy

Jan 23, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello,

A few days ago naymahsworld nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks so much!





So....the rules for this award are:

  • You must post 11 things about yourself
  • Answer the questions the nominator set for you
  • Create 11 questions for the people you nominate
  • Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your blog post
  • Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so i can learn more about you
Random Facts about Me 

I am studying interior design.
I can play 7 different instruments.
I have an extreme Amazon addiction.
I run an Etsy shop called Kylie's Krochet.
I like to bake, but not cook.
My favorite season is Winter.
I love snow.
I have traveled to several different countries... Honduras, Mexico, Belize... to name a few.
I am overly attached to my cell phone.
I am addicted to Diet Coke.
My birthday is January 31st.



Questions from naymahsworld  for Me

  1. How long have you been blogging?  A few months
  2. What's your favorite sport?  If I had to pick one I would pick basketball.
  3. If you were given a chance  to be a celebrity for a day,who would it be? I think I would pick a writer... I am just not sure which one!
  4. Hugs or kisses?  Hugs
  5. What's your favorite meal?  Chinese
  6. Do you use sarcasm alot?  Yes, I tend to be a very sarcastic person.
  7. Do you have any special talent?  I suppose music and crocheting are my two talents.
  8. What's the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?  Their eyes/smile.
  9. Facebook or twitter?  Facebook
  10. If you were to choose a different career from what you're doing now,which one would you choose & why?  I am going to school for interior design. I would choose to be out of school already and working for a design firm.
  11. Idris alba or michael ealy?  I had to look up who they were! So no idea haha
My Questions

  1. Are you in school? If so, what is your major?
  2. What is the main focus of your blog(s)?
  3. How long have you been blogging?
  4. Facebook or Twitter?
  5. Coke or Pepsi?
  6. Favorite food?
  7. What's your "day job"?
  8. Do you have any children?
  9. Favorite type of music?
  10. Do you run an Etsy shop or another shop like it? If so, what do you sell?
  11. What are your hobbies?

The nominees:













I followed everyone I nominated and I can't wait to read their posts! Please post a link to your post in a comment!

Kylie


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me her is the link http://doubleblessingboutique.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I added you to my circles in G+ and started following on GFC. Your page is really cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, here's the link to my Liebster. http://www.gabypanjaitan.com/2013/01/liebster-award-vol-2.html

    Thanks for nominating me! I love your blog and your etsy stuff are really cute. Cheers! Thanks for following my blog.

    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kylie! I'm honored. I was just nominated earlier last week as well, so I probably won't nominate more blogs, but here's the link back to answer the questions :o) Thanks for reading!



    http://rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-no-2.html

    original nom: http://rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dea,

    thanks for doing this...i love the answers

    xoxo

    http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! Very sweet of you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete